A message to our valued customers
We are excited to announce that we will begin our transition towards in-person appointments on August 2, 2021.
- One client per appointment may accompany their pet(s) into the clinic.
- Anyone entering the clinic must wear a properly fitting mask throughout the entire visit regardless of vaccine status.
- When you arrive at the clinic for your appointment or prescription pick up please STAY IN YOUR CAR and call us at 909-865-2433 to check in. A team member will prepare for your visit and escort you into an exam room for your scheduled doctor visit or come out to your car with anything you need.
- Curbside Care protocols will still be in place for technician appointments (such as nail trims or suture removals) and prescription pick up or sample drop off.
- Curbside Care appointments (pet exams via phone while you wait in your car) will remain available on request.
- If you or anyone in your household is feeling under the weather or are quarantining due to COVID exposure, please reschedule your appointment or call us to discuss options if your pet is sick.
We appreciate your trust and support during this past year of pandemic precautions and look forward to finally welcoming you back in person.
Because protecting your pet’s health is our most important job, we have a complete in-house veterinary diagnostic laboratory that allows us to perform a wide range of tests on blood, urine, feces and biopsied tissue.
Radiographs, or X-rays, are one of the most common and useful diagnostic tools in medicine. After performing a thorough examination, veterinary diagnostic tests are sometimes necessary to identify the underlying cause of your pet’s illness.
Vaccinations are vital to the health and protection of your pet, and serve as a preventive measure to combating viral diseases like Parvovirus, Parainfluenza virus, Distemper, Lyme, Panleukopenia, Feline Leukemia Virus and Rabies.
Finding the right pet food can be confusing to say the least. Here at WesternU Pet Health Center our recommendations for feeding your pet centers on a philosophy that looks to the science of nutrition. We’re here to help.